DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT…
MAKE THEM PAY!
The Law Office of Christopher German, LLC knows how to stop harassing bill collectors once and for all. Not only do we stop them, we make them pay YOU when they have gone too far. Which happens a lot more than you would think. We provide you with all the tools you need to document all their illegal actions. We will explain exactly what you need to do to successfully take them to court so we can sue them and go after them for damages.
- Unfair Debt Collection Practices
- Harassing Calls | Robo Calls
- Credit Report Violations
- Post Bankruptcy Filing Violations
- Post Bankruptcy Credit Report Violations
- FDCPA Claims
- We Work on Contingency
Never believe everything a creditor tells you. Collection agencies and Credit Bureaus are masters at bending the truth to suit themselves. They will tell half lies to try and collect from you or leave bad marks on your credit report.
- Calling home and work at all hours
- Contacting a debtor who is represented by an attorney
- Failing to warn a debtor that the communication is from a debt collector and that any information obtained will be used to collect a debt
- Falsely threatening to ruin a debtor’s credit
- False items on your credit report after being notified of the error
- Failing to accuratley update your credit report after receiving discharge order
- Sending materials through the mail after you have filed bankruptcy
- Contacting your family or anyone you have put on a past credit application
- Showing up at your door
- Failing to warn on all subsequent communications that they are from a debt collector
- Calling the debtor an unreasonable number of times daily or after they have been instructed to stop calling
- Using profane, foul, or obscene language
- Making racial, religious, or sexual slurs
- Yelling or screaming at the debtor
- Engaging in name calling
- Falsely threatening a lawsuit
- Making threats to induce payments
- Continuing to contact you after you are represented by an attorney
- Continuing to call or contact you after you are under bankruptcy protection
CALL 720-675-8070 | The Law Office of Christopher German, LLC We can help you. If you have a case, we will work on a contingency basis. You don’t pay us unless we collect from the creditor or credit bureau.